1. Happy Friday Everyone! Yesterday, I had the opportunity to lead my Moms’ Prayer Group. I shared several links with this great group of Moms that would like to pass on to you.
2. People of the Bible: Life and Customs by Silvia Gastaldi and Claire Musatti. This colorful illustrated book shows fascinating details about everyday life in Biblical times, from family life to the temple. My girls enjoy looking at the funny pictures, and history buff that I am, I cannot put this book down. A great resource book for any Christian family.
3. Part of my talk, I introduced the concept of creating a Family Mission Statement. Please read this article entitled Back to Basics: Creating a Family Mission Statement by Tsh Oxenreider @ Simple Mom.
4. Another great resource for creating your family mission statement is The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families by Stephen R. Covey. This book had a profound impact on me and helped me make my decision to be a full-time Mom.
5. And here is my family’s mission statement .
6. Another book I would like to recommend is A Mother’s Rule of Life by Holly Pierlot. I recently read an article from Jamie at Steady Mom about this book. Yesterday, one of members of my Moms’ Group let me borrow it, and I cannot stop reading it!
7. This Quick Takes is hosted by Jennifer at the Conversion Diary. Please hop on over there for many more Quick Takes.