This post is part of Pensieve blog hop, a opporuntiy for bloggers who are not attend the big Blogher conference to introduce themselves. Join in the fun at Pensieve! Also check out Amy at Missional Mom.
Hello! My name is Mary and welcome to A Simple Twist of Faith. At the age of 45, I left corporate America to be a full-time Mother to my two adopted daughters, this is my journey.
- a rookie at blogging, just started my blog in May 2010 when I became a full-time Mom.
- a child of God, a follower of Jesus Christ, a listener of the Holy Spirit, and a Catholic.
- Pro-Life, , Pro-Woman and an adoption advocate
- wife to a wonderful husband for 12 years
- proud and grateful mother to two beautiful daughters ages 5 and almost 3.
- a coffee drinking fool, so I can keep up with my little girls
- a home schooling novice using my kindergartener as a guinea pig
- a runner, it keeps me sane and in my size 8 pants
- an avid reader , now of Beatrix Potter’s books
- a former workaholic & fashion follower
- a lover of chocolate, and wine, and the finer things in life, although I cannot afford them anymore!