2. This past Tuesday, I hung the ” jewel” around Rick’s neck as he was sworn in as Grand Knight for his council at the Knights of Columbus Installation Mass. The district deputy thanked (or maybe apologized)to the wives in advance for sharing their spouses. I smiled and secretly thought, “Oh well, more time for me to blog!”
3. Potty training update: “Bumblebee” was doing great with potty training until I had our dear friends watch the girls so I could go to the Knights of Columbus Officers’ Installation Mass. I thought I packed her “in case” bag, instead I left in on top of our dryer on the way out to my van. Of course, she had two accidents at our friends’ house. I owe you big time Kathy!
4. Thanks to Carmen and some luck, I won a $50.00 gift card from Tropicana & Blogher. I am rich, the card is burning a hole in my pocket! So far, I used it to treat the kids to Mc Donalds and buy “Ladybug” her next set of Bob Books!
5. “Bumblebee” and her two-year old friend were innocently playing in the little house Papa gave her, or so I thought.
When I check on them, this is what I found:
6. While I was bathing the two-year olds, “Lady Bug” age 5 , who was hot, decided to cut her bangs like a boy.
Here are the results of that hair cut:
7. As you can see there is never a dull moment around here! I thank God for giving me something to laugh about this week. I am looking forward to a quiet weekend, amazingly with NOTHING planned….yet!
This Quick Takes is hosted by Jen at The Conversion Diary. Please hop on over and check her out!