I must admit I have been feeling a bit overwhelming with all the changes in my life. I know I have melancholy tendencies, and can be a cup’s half empty kind of a gal. Thank God, I am married to a cup’s half full kind of a guy. God definitely has a plan.
I read this article today by Jen, and I said, “Wow, this drama sounds like me.”. Having recently played guest to friends who are inspiring, positive people, it got me thinking how much I have to be grateful for, so I have a challenge for you all. Please post in the comment section at least ten things or people you are grateful for. As Bobby Flay says, “Are you ready for a throw down?”
Here’s my list:
1. My relationship with God and Jesus.
2. My wonderful, patient, positive, and drama free knight in shining armor.
3. My two beautiful and high drama princesses.
4. Good coffee with cream and a conversation with God and Jesus before my girls get up.
6. Good beer and conversation with my husband on the patio in the evening.
7. Friends, old and new, one is silver and the othr gold.
8. Good health
9. Air Conditioning.
10.Being a Catholic, did you see # 1 and #6? As Ben Franklin said, “beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy”.