1. I have been watching my oldest daughter’s friend for the past three weeks. The girls and I have been a great time with our new buddy. Monday, I will also start caring for his two-year old brother. Now each of my girls will have a playmate. Please pour me some more coffee!
2. Today, I received a jury duty notice, I called for an extension until after the summer. Come to found out, I am exempt because I am a stay-at-home Mom. Score for me!!
3. Yesterday was day #2 with no pull-ups for my youngest daughter, and no accidents. She is SO proud of herself and I am proud of her too! Score for my Bumblebee!
4.Last night, my oldest daughter read the night-time story to the baby and me. I am so proud of my big girl, the reader. Score Ladybug!
5. As of July 1, my husband is now officially Grand Knight for his Knights of Columbus council for this fraternal year. It was nice knowing you, Rick. Maybe I’ll see you next summer.
6. Ladybug would like to cut her hair. It is almost at her waist, and with swimming lesson has become quite dry. I am thinking about donating it to Locks of Love.
7. My prayer life really needs some help. I have all of these wonderful ideas, but my days are so full. I am trying to carve out 20 minutes at mid-day to mediate. I hate to say this, but I need some type of reminder. Does anyone have a suggestion?
Please drop by Jen at Converion Diary for more Quick Takes!