7 Quick Takes hosted by Jen at the Conversion Diary.
1. I started this post on Wednesday since we were leaving on Thursday for a family vacation. As I type this post, we are sitting as a family watching “Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang”. The girls are bathed and in their PJs, their father has his head back and is snoring. Like I said before the man can sleep anywhere!
2.My oldest daughter and her little friend have passed their preschool swimming class with flying colors, Now, they are ready to go for the big kids’ swimming class which starts in two weeks. I am so proud of both of them. They had so much fun!
3. I now have a flip flop tan lines on my feet. I have not had a tan line since I lived on Oahu sixteen years ago.
4. ” I love you, Mommy” is my youngest daughter’s favorite saying right now. I can really see a change in her attitude and confidence level since I have started to stay home. It is like night and day, and all for the good.
5. I stepped on the scale this week, and believe it or not, I am 1.5 pounds closer to my goal weight. Of course, I will probably gain five pounds on vacation. Oh well, that’s what vacations are for….
6. Does anyone have any tips on potty training? Any help would be greatly appreciated. “Bumble Bee” will be three in August, and although she does regularly go to the bathroom, her pull-up is always wet. I feel she is training me rather than the other way around…
7. I am trying to add prayer to my midday routine, after the kids go down for naps. I did it on Tuesday, and it really helped my general attitude for the rest of the day. Check Jen’s post at the Conversion Diairies wrote a great post on prayer this week, check it out!