I am excited to say that Tish over at Incremental Improvements gave me a blogging award while I was away at my conference. Tish is a great gal who also recently quit her job to take care of her beautiful grandkids, she is also working towards a new weight goal through a healthy diet and exercise regime. She always has great recipes, so check her blog out! Thank you Tish!
The award requires me to list seven things you do not know about me. That is fairly easy, since I am a novice at this whole blogging gig. Here I go:
1. I cannot whistle… or blow bubbles in gum.
2. I used to drive a 2 1/2 ton truck, with no power steering, when I was in the Army. Did I mention sometimes I was wearing a gas mask when I drove it?
3. I graduated from college cum laude.
4. I cut the tip of my left index finger off when I was five years old. I was gardening with my Grandma. That’s how I learned my left from my right.
5. My favorite colors are teal and burgundy, not in style now but I still love them. When I was five, my favorite color was sky blue.
6. I love to organize stuff, give me a rainy Sunday afternoon and a closet, and I am in heaven.
7. I love Mad Men, the series. We do not have cable so I have to get it on Netflix, I just started watching season three.
The second requirement is to pass the award along so I am passing on this list of seven Beautiful bloggers, who are unique in their own way!
1. Mary @ Kyooty
2. Bridget @ Ivey League
3. Kathy @ The Political Houswyf
4. Jennifer @ The Musing of a Nerdy Momma
5. Debby @ Just Breathe
6. Kira @ Five Full Plates
7. And of course, Carmen @ mom to the screaming masses